The Smallest Updates Can Help Sell Your Home
The KW Concierge program is designed to prepare your home for the market. Our Agents facilitate high-impact cosmetic renovations and professional staging to ensure your home sells for top dollar, faster, all with no cash out of pocket.
100% OF THE COST DEFERRED UNTIL CLOSE OF ESCROW
From staging to cosmetic improvements, we will work together to assess opportunities to elevate your listing’s value. House preparation services include:
- Professional Staging
- Kitchen Improvements
- Bathroom Improvements
- Deep cleaning
- Cosmetic Renovations
- New Flooring
- Carpet Cleaning
- Pool Services
- Moving Services
- Plumbing Repair
- Hauling / Trash Removal
- Power Washing and more….
How It Works:
- Our dedicated Team will visit your home and help you determine which services can deliver the greatest return on your investment.
- Your Agent will coordinate and manage all aspects of the projects and communicate with you directly.
- Payment of all services will be deferred until your home sells and is paid out of escrow.
Our Concierge Portfolio
BEFORE and AFTER
- Do I have to pay anything upfront?
- KW pays for the work upfront and you simply pay out of closing.
- How do I know if I qualify?
- Fill out the contact form below and we will give you a free, no obligation custom evaluation for your home
- Are there any fees for this program?
- This 0% interest program is offered to you as a courtesy service for working with our team.
- What if I need work done that is not on the list below?
- The scope of work our contractors can offer is not limited to what is listed here. Reach out to us today with specific questions for your situation!
- Can I choose my own contractors?
- You can use your own contractors to perform the work or choose from our list of preferred partners.
- Is there any reason my home may not qualify?
- This program cannot be applied to homes that are 1) currently in foreclosure or short sale 2) owned by a seller currently in bankruptcy 3) Other circumstances could apply.